Apply to the African Students For Liberty (ASFL) Local Coordinators Program NOW! The ASFL Local Coordinator Program is the premiere program for actively advancing the ideas of free markets, entrepreneurship, technology, philosophy, economics, free speech, toleration, rule of law, and individual liberty in colleges and campuses across Africa. It is a program for young individuals to learn more about free-market principles, the philosophy of liberty, and how it drives meaningful social change.
Are you excited for the ideas of liberty, and strive for living in a freer future? Passionate about free markets, entrepreneurship, philosophy, economics, free speech, toleration, rule of law, individual liberty, technology? Or you even want to be a leader in Africa driving social change in your community? Then look no further, the African Students For Liberty Local Coordinators Program is for you!
This grassroots program seeks out strong student leaders to spread the ideas of individual liberty, self-reliance, and economic freedom by starting new student groups, organizing events to promote these ideas, and mentoring other vibrant students to assume leadership positions in the global students’ movement for liberty and social change.
- The Local Coordinator Program is designed to train you as an all-around leader by gaining skills in areas such as fundraising, public speaking, professionalism, advocacy, effective communication, event organizing, talent identification, and so much more!
- Trained leaders will gain access to writing opportunities, leadership programs, internships, and all-year-round seminars and conferences with our international network of partners.
- You will be introduced to students and partner organizations from all around the globe who share the same ideas and are fighting for a freer future!
- Their job at African Students For Liberty is to give the leaders we chose to be part of our programs the ability to change the world for the rest of their lives. They do this by working with them and arming them with the necessary skill sets to make a meaningful difference for the future. This is your chance to join them, and experience dynamic career development, and be a part of the change your society needs. Don’t be late.
- Open to undergraduate students, current post-graduate students and recent graduates
- Applicants must be based in any country in Africa
- Applicants firmly believe in the principles of liberty and want to find better ways to promote and defend it
- You can either apply in English or in French.
Deadline: April 30, 2020
Complete the online application and SFL will contact you if you are selected.
For more information, visit ASFL Program.