Applications are open for the ZeroToOne High Impact Leaders Fellowship 2020. The Fellowship is a 6-week immersive experiential learning program designed to identify and grow talented young people into career and business leaders while giving them the opportunity to apply their skills, passions, and interests to provide solutions to pressing needs in their community.
The program has two tracks:
- Business Advancement and Entrepreneurship (BAE) Track: This track caters to the range of emerging or aspiring entrepreneurs who expect to take on leadership roles within the private sector or build their own business ventures on the continent.
- Career Advancement and Employability (CAE) Track: This track caters to the range of emerging or aspiring professionals who expect to take on leadership roles within the private or public sectors to manage and grow organizations on the continent.
There are many benefits to this fellowship, including exposure to diverse professional environments, professional and personal development through mentoring, world-class online educational sessions, resume development sessions and direct access to a global network. Below are a few additional things you’ll enjoy.
During the fellowship
- Hands-on learning and real-world experience.
- Opportunity to grow professionally.
- Opportunity to learn new skills and expand on your existing one.
- Networking with other fellows and young professionals with the same goal.
- Achieve your goals for a successful personal and career purpose.
- Certificate of participation (Must attain 80% in attendance and participation in the training program).
- Join the group of global Alumni network.
- Access to remote work/internships as well as global opportunities Mentoring.
- First level invitation to attend the ZeroToOne Conference, and other programs.
- Discount on any of ZeroToOne’s paid programs.
- Possibility of obtaining school credit for your work.
- Opportunity to obtain stellar letters of recommendation.
- Access to a global network of industry leaders and innovators.
- Must be a Youth within the age of 16 to 30;
- Must be an Undergraduate or a recent Graduate;
- Must understand and speak English;
- Must be smart, self-motivated and innovative;
- Must be from an African Country;
- Be willing to commit to the expected workload for 6 weeks and participate in group discussions and individual tasks.
Are you a young changemaker aiming to hone your leadership skills? Perhaps, you are in search of the prerequisite knowledge and skills needed to reach the peak of your career? Then this Fellowship is for you.
Deadline: November 9, 2020
For more information, visit ZeroToOne.