Applications for the Forbes8 Digital Startup Accelerator Program 2020 are now open. The free virtual accelerator will welcome 100 top companies from Nigeria. Founders selected for the program will undergo 4 intensive weeks of digital training to help build and scale their companies for the future.
Forbes Magazine is an iconic brand that has graced their business culture for over a century (since 1917). Forbes recently launched Forbes8 – a Netflix for entrepreneurs community platform to provide access to its top business mogul community so they can show you “how to make it” and thrive as a business pioneer today.
Accepted companies will have
- Access to live virtual accelerator training for 4 weeks
- Access to the Forbes8 community and
- Access to $100k in free credits and perks from AWS, Google Cloud, IBM Cloud and Sendgrid
- Open to all small businesses, startups, and freelancers in Nigeria.
- Startups can apply for admission to the Forbes8 digital accelerator on a rolling basis between May 5 – May 26.
- The program is free. No equity ask. No obligation.
Deadline: May 26, 2020
Applications are now open and will close on May 26. Apply Now !
For more information, visit Forbes8 Digital Startup Accelerator.