Are you a young creative with a passion for the environment? Apply now for the Global Landscapes Forum (GLF) Logo Competition 2020. YIL and GLF are calling young people to action, to design the new logo for Generation Restoration, a youth-led, youth-centred initiative that will run throughout the UN Decade on Ecosystem Restoration (2021-2030).
What is Generation Restoration?
Imagine young people cleaning up beaches in Brazil; planting trees on a mountain slope in Uganda; and helping bring back bees to urban cityscapes in the United States. Now imagine all of those people coming together. Imagine them all healing their landscapes, collaborating, exchanging knowledge and skills, and inspiring others to do the same. That’s what Generation Restoration is about.
- The winner will receive 500 euros and the opportunity to showcase their design during the June Global Landscapes Forum Digital Summit, broadcast from Bonn, Germany, as well as the chance to work with the Generation Restoration team in the lead up to the UN Decade on Ecosystem Restoration.
- Applicants must be under the age of 35 and
- Be enrolled in a design program or be familiar with design tools (ie. Adobe Illustrator).
- Your entry must be in .jpeg format
- The logo must use RGB colours
- The image must have a minimum resolution of 300 dpi
- The image must use the color code: #66B65D
Deadline: May 9, 2020
To submit your entry – and take your chance to be the name behind the logo of this incredible global youth program,