Applications are open for the Recovery and Resilience Innovation Challenge 2020. The challenge aims at finding, supporting, and amplifying innovative market-ready solutions that are contributing to the revitalization of the Tanzanian economy and social welfare.
The challenge, funded by Human Development Innovation Fund (HDIF), Embassy of the Kingdom of the Netherlands in Tanzania, and United Nations Development Programme (UNDP) will help selected startups to develop strategies for shock absorption in the case of unforeseen events in the future.
- Tailored Program: This equity-free program provides you with tailored content aimed at a 360 review of your business, a product-market fit analysis and preparation for growth foundations.
- Global Network: Thanks to a wide combined network of Seedstars and Ndoto Hub in 60+ emerging markets, you will be able to build relationships and partnerships beyond borders.
- Expertise & Support: You will receive all the tools and know-how to boost your business growth as well as prepare for the next fundraising round and international expansion.
- Monetary Prize: The winners of the bootcamp will be given access to the follow-on mentorship program as well as receive a monetary prize of up to $10,000 cash per startup.
- Open to ventures that are using innovation to address gaps observed during the COVID-19 crisis and present solutions that will make them and the sector they operate in more resilient to future crisis.
- Demonstrate both technical and financial viability in the long run.
- Functional Prototype or Minimum Viable Product.
- Strong business model that is replicable and scalable.
- Have a competent Founding team.
Th deadline for application is December 31, 2020. Applications submitted after this date will not be considered.
Deadline: December 31, 2020
For more information, visit Recovery and Resilience Innovation Challenge.